June 24-28, 2019 | 9 am-12 pm
Roar! Life is Wild, God is Good is coming to Messiah Church June 24-28, 9 am-12 pm! This Vacation Bible School (VBS) will be the “mane” event of your child’s summer! Join the herd as we embark on an African adventure to explore God’s goodness. We’ll celebrate the ferocious faith that will power you through this wild life. Join us for live music, art, games and science. Register today! (Please register by Sunday, June 2 to guarantee t-shirt size and free music gift).
This week of high-energy and fun-filled morning activities is geared for children ages 4 through (just finishing) 5th grade. $40/child with a max of $80/family. Scholarships are available – we believe that no child should miss this!
And NEW this year: Do you need an all-day program for your child, after attending VBS in the morning? Extend your child’s day with afternoon ART CAMP, 12-4 pm. (Separate registration required – more details below).
June 24-28, 2019 | 12-4 pm
Do you need an all-day program for your child, after attending VBS in the morning? Continue the adventure in our NEW afternoon extended-day Art Camp, 12-4 pm. The jungle adventure will continue with drumming, dance, vocal music, and art. Each child will have the opportunity to choose two workshops lead by “roaring” great facilitators. Celebrate your creativity and God-given gifts each afternoon. Register today! (Please register by Sunday, June 2).
This week of creative afternoon activities is geared for children ages 4 through (just finishing) 5th grade. $25/child. Scholarships are available – we believe that no child should miss this!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need to register my child(ren) separately for each camp (VBS and Art Camp)? Yes, please! Register for VBS here, and register for Art Camp here.
- Do I have to sign up for the entire day? Nope. Feel free to sign up for just VBS in the mornings, just Art Camp in the afternoons, or both camps for all-day fun!
- I prefer not to register electronically. Is there another way to register? Yes! Click here to download a paper Registration Form. Please print one per child, fill out the form completely, and return to the church office or mail to Karen Klekner at Messiah Church, 17805 County Road 6, Plymouth, MN 55447, with your payment.
- What about lunch? If your child(ren) is attending all day, or is attending just Art Camp, please pack them a peanut-free lunch. (Refrigeration is not available). Lunch time and free time will be provided before the structured afternoon activities begin.
- Is there a deadline to register? We’d love it if you could register by Sunday, June 2. This ensures your child(ren) receives the correct t-shirt size (for VBS registration only), free music gift (for VBS registration only) and that we have enough supplies for each fun activity. We do allow registrations up to Monday, June 24, as space permits.
- What is the cost to attend? VBS is $40/child with a max of $80/family. Art Camp is $25/child. Please pay online when you register to secure your child’s spot. If you prefer to mail a check, please make checks payable to “Messiah Church” (note VBS or ARTS CAMP in the memo line), and mail to Karen Klekner at Messiah Church, 17805 County Road 6, Plymouth, MN 55447.
- What should I do if I can’t afford to send my kids to VBS or Art Camp? We believe no child should miss this! Scholarships are available – contact Karen Klekner for more information.
- What ages are VBS and Art Camp for? This week of high-energy activities is geared for children ages 4 through (just finishing) 5th grade.
- Where is Messiah Church? Messiah Church is located at 17805 County Road 6, Plymouth, MN. We are at the corner of County Road 6 and Highway 101. Click here for directions.
- Where can I learn more about the Children’s Ministry program at Messiah Church? At Messiah, we love walking with children on their journeys to follow Jesus. We strive to reach the lives of children through a variety of engaging activities, partnering with families to nurture children’s faith. Click here for more on our Children’s Programs.