June 24-28, 2019 | 9 am-12 pm
Roar! Life is Wild, God is Good is coming to Messiah Church June 24-28, 9 am-12 pm! This Vacation Bible School (VBS) will be the “mane” event of your child’s summer! Join the herd as we embark on an African adventure to explore God’s goodness. We’ll celebrate the ferocious faith that will power you through this wild life. Join us for live music, art, games and science.
This week of high-energy and fun-filled morning activities is geared for children ages 4 through (just finishing) 5th grade. $40/child with a max of $80/family. Scholarships are available – we believe that no child should miss this!
And NEW this year: Do you need an all-day program for your child, after attending VBS in the morning? Extend your child’s day with afternoon ART CAMP, 12-4 pm. (Separate registration required – more details below).
Registration is closed for VBS 2019.
June 24-28, 2019 | 12-4 pm
Do you need an all-day program for your child, after attending VBS in the morning? Continue the adventure in our NEW afternoon extended-day Art Camp, 12-4 pm. The jungle adventure will continue with drumming, dance, vocal music, and art. Each child will have the opportunity to choose two workshops lead by “roaring” great facilitators. Celebrate your creativity and God-given gifts each afternoon.
This week of creative afternoon activities is geared for children ages 4 through (just finishing) 5th grade. $25/child. Scholarships are available – we believe that no child should miss this!
Registration is closed for Art Camp 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is there a deadline to register? Registration is closed for this year’s VBS and Art Camp. Click here for other exciting, kid-friendly activities and events happening at Messiah Church. Save the date for VBS 2020: June 22-26! Registration for VBS 2020 will be available in the spring.
- Do I need to register my child(ren) separately for each camp (VBS and Art Camp)? Yes, please!
- Do I have to sign up for the entire day? Nope. Feel free to sign up for just VBS in the mornings, just Art Camp in the afternoons, or both camps for all-day fun!
- What about lunch? If your child(ren) is attending all day, or is attending just Art Camp, please pack them a peanut-free lunch. (Refrigeration is not available). Lunch time and free time will be provided before the structured afternoon activities begin.
- What is the cost to attend? VBS is $40/child with a max of $80/family. Art Camp is $25/child. Please pay online when you register to secure your child’s spot. If you prefer to mail a check, please make checks payable to “Messiah Church” (note VBS or ARTS CAMP in the memo line), and mail to Karen Klekner at Messiah Church, 17805 County Road 6, Plymouth, MN 55447.
- What should I do if I can’t afford to send my kids to VBS or Art Camp? We believe no child should miss this! Scholarships are available – contact Karen Klekner for more information.
- What ages are VBS and Art Camp for? This week of high-energy activities is geared for children ages 4 through (just finishing) 5th grade.
- Where is Messiah Church? Messiah Church is located at 17805 County Road 6, Plymouth, MN. We are at the corner of County Road 6 and Highway 101. Click here for directions.
- Where can I learn more about the Children’s Ministry program at Messiah Church? At Messiah, we love walking with children on their journeys to follow Jesus. We strive to reach the lives of children through a variety of engaging activities, partnering with families to nurture children’s faith. Click here for more on our Children’s Programs.