- This event has passed.
October 6 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Wednesday Walkers meets weekly at 9 am throughout the fall for an hour-long walk, rotating places and routes but staying within the west metro area. All are welcome – come once or come weekly. We will focus on finding awe and inspiration in God’s creation and enjoying the chance to move, breathe and give thanks for the beauty around us. Please RSVP each week to Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org (by Wednesday at 8 am) to let us know you are coming.
September/October Schedule (all walks are weather permitting):
- September 15 – Northwest Greenway at 5605 Lawndale Lane N. (park in parking lot just north of Wayzata High School on the east side of Peony Lane/Lawndale Lane N.)
- September 22 – Parker’s Lake Park/Luce Line Trail (meet near playground)
- September 29 – French Regional Park (meet in parking lot near Visitor’s Center and playground)
- October 6 – Messiah Trail (meet at the Messiah front door)
- October 13 – Wood-Rill Scientific & Natural Area in Wayzata, Old Long Lake Road
- October 20 – Camelot Park at 14105 County Road 47
- October 27 – Millennium Garden at the Plymouth Creek Center at 14800 34th Ave. N. (meet in the parking lot near arbor)
For more information about Small Groups and how to get connected to a group that is right for you, contact Heather Felt. Visit the Small Groups page for details on this group, and others, including their current study.