Messiah Church welcomes people of all abilities. We offer the following amenities so everyone can access and enjoy the worship services, music, programs, activities and fellowship opportunities at Messiah Church.
- Our facility is fully wheelchair accessible
- Handicapped parking spaces
- Ground level entries
- ADA restrooms available on all levels
- Canopy over entrance to protect from rain and snow
- Main entrance equipped with automatic door openers
- Courtesy wheelchair and walker available
- Seating areas for wheelchairs in Sanctuary
- On Sunday mornings, please notify an usher if you would like communion brought to your seat
- Words and responsive prayers projected onto screen
- Large print hymn lyrics available
- Braille-labeled room signage
- An ASL interpreter is available for worship services and special events upon request. Please email or call our office at (763) 473-6968 at least 5 days prior to when you will be worshiping with us so that we may accommodate your needs.
- Two large screens in the front of the sanctuary
- Printed copies of sermons available within two days of the Sunday service
- For those with t-coil equipped hearing aids or cochlear implants, an induction hearing loop is installed for use in the Sanctuary, and three basement meeting rooms
- A second system, using personal hand-held FM receivers, is available for those not yet using hearing aids but requiring assistance, and for those who do not have t-coil equipped hearing devices
Worship at Home
Worship online at 8:30 am and 10:30 am CT Sundays – delivered live on your computer or mobile device. And, if you miss it on Sunday, tune in anytime on demand to see a rebroadcast of the service.