Giving to Messiah Church
Beginning in February, we are changing our online giving platform, moving from Vanco to Subsplash Giving.
How does this affect you & your gifts to Messiah Church?
Any new gifts to Messiah Church will be done seamlessly through our new giving partner, Subsplash Giving, at the link above.
Through the end of February, while you are setting up your new Subsplash account, we are still accepting recurring gifts and payments through Vanco. After February 29, all gifts to Messiah will be made through Subsplash Giving. We suggest you create a Subsplash Giving account, providing you with the most flexibility, but it is not required. Any gifts you already gave in 2024 using Vanco will still be recorded on your 2024 year-end giving statement.
Do I have to create an account with Subsplash?
You can give as a Guest at any time, but by creating an account you will be able to access your giving records and adjust future giving. You do have to create an account in order to set up recurring gifts. Your account will also be accessible from our Messiah Church App (launching soon!).
What do I do if I am already making a recurring gift through Vanco?
First, set up a new Subsplash Giving account and new recurring gift:
- Visit subsplash.com/messiahchurch/give
- Enter your desired recurring gift dollar amount, select “General Budget Fund 2024,” choose your frequency of giving, and start date. Then select “Continue to Give.”
- Follow the prompt to “Login or Create an Account.” Creating a new account will allow you to access your giving history and give you the ability to edit future giving.
- Enter your name and select a password. You will receive an email to confirm your new account. Wait a few minutes for this email to arrive – be sure to check your Spam or Junk folders if you don’t receive a message in your Inbox. Click “Confirm Email Address” in that message. This will send you back to Subsplash Giving in your browser.
- In your new account, click “Make a Gift” under the “Giving” header and re-enter the information on your recurring gift: gift dollar amount, select “General Budget Fund 2024,” frequency of giving, and start date. (Please be sure to select a frequency. Selecting “one-time” is a single donation, and not a donation on a recurring basis.) Then select “Continue to Give” again.
- Add your payment method and select “Give.”
- If you would like to set up a recurring gift for an additional fund, select “Give Another Gift” and continue the process.
- Check your email for confirmation on your new recurring gift.
Then, cancel your Vanco recurring gift:
- Visit secure.myvanco.com/L-Z425/home
- Click “Log In” in the upper right corner.
- Select “Profile” from the upper right corner, then click “Scheduled.”
- You should see any recurring gifts. Click “Cancel” and “Confirm.”
What if I have questions?
We want to make this process as easy as possible! Although the Messiah Church staff does not have access to your accounts and cannot make these changes for you, we’d be glad to walk you through the steps. If you need any help setting up Subsplash Giving, canceling your Vanco account, or how this affects your 2024 year-end giving statement, call the church office at (763) 473-6968 (Monday-Thursday 9 am-5 pm or Friday 9 am-12 pm). Phil Weiler, Director of Operations, will be happy to assist.