- This event has passed.
June 16 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Wednesday Walkers meets weekly at 9:30 am throughout the summer for an hour long walk, rotating places and routes but staying within the west metro area. All are welcome – come once or come weekly. We will focus on finding awe and inspiration in God’s creation and enjoying the chance to move, breathe and give thanks for the beauty around us. Please RSVP each week to Heather at email@example.com (by Wednesday at 8 am) to let us know you are coming. June/July Schedule (all walks are weather permitting):
- June 16 – Plymouth Creek Center/Millennial Garden and Labyrinth
- June 23 – Parker’s Lake Park and Luce Line Trail (meet at playground)
- June 30 – French Regional Park (meet at Visitor Center near playground)
- July 7 – Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden (in Theodore Wirth Park). Meet in the pay parking lot at 10 am on this day only.
- July 14 – Lake Camelot Park (14105 County Road 47 in Plymouth)
- July 21 – French Regional Park (meet at Visitor Center near playground)
- July 28 – Northwest Greenway (park in parking lot on the east side of Peony Lane just north of Schmidt Lake Road)
For more information about Small Groups and how to get connected to a group that is right for you, contact Heather Felt. Visit the Small Groups page for details on this group, and others, including their current study.